Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers !

Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers  !

December 2016

December 2016
Check here for GrowNY's Greenmarket Maps for Union Square: http://www.grownyc.org/unionsquaregreenmarket

Saturday, November 24, 2012

What I Bought Today and Other Beautiful Produce

I love Hudson Valley Duck Farm's Rillettes, so I bought some to replace the succulent appetizer I bought on Wednesday.  I stopped at Stokes and picked up some red jacket small potatoes with rosemary and mixed bunches of cut herbs (they were so good in my capon -- I'm going to have them with a chicken next Saturday). Ronnybrook didn't forget their terrific garlic butter today, so I bought some to store for Christmas. 

Among the absent: Cherry Lane, Quattro's. But check this out to see who's here:  Small Business Saturday Greenmarket

No comments: