Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers !

Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers  !

December 2016

December 2016
Check here for GrowNY's Greenmarket Maps for Union Square: http://www.grownyc.org/unionsquaregreenmarket

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

At the risk of crowding up the place so I can't get in, I have to tell you where I had breakfast after I did the Greenmarket Report!

Russ and Daughters has opened a nostalgic yet new cafe at 127 Orchard Street! I'm just back from having The Classic (bialy with gaspe salmon, cream cheese, olives, etc.) with a slight change -- I had the option of goat cream cheese, which I was happy to substitute for the cow's milk variety that I can no longer eat. The place is beautiful, clever, and comfortable, with a typical Russ&D welcome. Loved it!!

Now, back to my regularly scheduled program!

No comments: