Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers !

Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers  !

December 2016

December 2016
Check here for GrowNY's Greenmarket Maps for Union Square: http://www.grownyc.org/unionsquaregreenmarket

Friday, September 13, 2013

Apples and pears are sharing stands with peaches and nectarines as the season begins to turn. Shelling beans, stringbeans, flatbeans, and squashes both winter and summer are here.

School has also begun, for me as well as for children, so getting to class made me late today. No, the dog didn't eat my homework! In fact, I did get to the market early and bought some delicious peaches and nectarines from Toigo, but I was too late to post until now.  I have classes on Monday and Friday, but I should be able to get the report up anyhow from now on.

To see these and other stands and produce: Friday Greenmarket

No comments: