Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers !

Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers  !

December 2016

December 2016
Check here for GrowNY's Greenmarket Maps for Union Square: http://www.grownyc.org/unionsquaregreenmarket

Monday, April 30, 2012

Last of Dutchmill's Parrot Tulips Today!!

I had to buy more of Dutchmill's wonderful tulips, since today is the last time we'll see those this year! I picked up some donuts from Race and the first bluefish of the season from PE&DD.  I checked out the elk meat at Raghoo and think I might try their elk burger next Monday, although Roaming Acres bison also looks interesting.  Central Valley has good-looking mozzarella and Rising Sun beef has several kinds of steak and other cuts.  Lani has young shallots and garlic -- I bought some shallots to have with my bluefish tonight.  Phillips was apparently the only stand with asparagus today, but Madura has a variety of produce as well as many kinds of mushroom. 

To see who is here and what they've brought, check out this URL:
Greenmarket 4/30/12

No comments: