Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers !

Even the Largest Farm Stands Are Small Businesses . Let's Support Our Local Farmers  !

December 2016

December 2016
Check here for GrowNY's Greenmarket Maps for Union Square: http://www.grownyc.org/unionsquaregreenmarket

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fresh Potted Herbs!!!

Ted Blew of Oak Grove has great looking FRESH POTTED HERBS -- a wide variety. The flower vendor next to Violet Hill has beautiful bunches of roses and other flowers and Windfall has a great selection of greenhouse greens. D'Attolico has excellent greens and sprouts. Northshire Farm has duck and quail eggs and Violet Hill and Flying Pig have tasty pork products. Violet Hill has Belle Rouge chickens as well.

1 comment:

vohrtex said...

I was just looking at my window boxes, and I noticed the chives have green tips coming out of last years dead. Before I plant anything it needs a major spring cleaning, but this gives me the motivation!